Monday, December 17, 2007

Slowly but surely I am getting things done for Christmas. One of my goals this year is to get my Christmas Cards actually mailed so that they arrive before Christmas!! I've already missed the deadline on that for the overseas and US cards, but I haven't given up yet on the Canadian ones arriving on time.
I taught two mini quilt classes on the weekend. Many quilters seem to be tired and as overwhelmed as I am...many are "burning the midnight oil" getting quilted gifts finished in time for gift giving. Here are some of the projects they brought back from previous classes.
I finally got all my Christmas quilts hung up and thought I should show you one of my favorites...a table topper on my dining room table, an older design by Deb Kaffunger of Quiltaholics.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

The table topper is so nice - I hope no-one spills anything on it!
I am terrible with Christmas card deadlines too. It is now just 1 week til the day and I haven't even wrote on mine yet - hopeless!

Libby said...

Mine made it in the mail on Sat. It's the first time in a couple of years that I actually made it *s* I'm sure I'll be back to my old ways next year!