Sunday, January 06, 2008

Step #2 finished

I am on a roll - this is my fourth blogging day in a row! And I am sewing along like crazy, trying to catch up to the rest of the group. I have finished step #2 - 100 9 patch blocks (3" finished). I sprinkled in a few blue squares because I was getting tired of the green and now I like the blocks better. I had a few renegade blocks...don't know how that happened! There are no blocks like these two on the left (so far) in this design.
Now I am off to sew more 9 patches with darks in the corners.

7 comments:

T said...

woo-hoo! go! go! go! You're on a roll! Looks great! rah-rah-rah!!!

Ginger Patches said...

I love your colors, can't wait to see how it turns out, I really like those bits of blue!

scraphappy said...

I agree, the blue blocks really make the block sparkle. Keep up the good work!

Darlene said...

Wow, you've been busy, busy, busy! I like the colors - going to look great.

I just read that Santa brought you a Janome Platinum! WooHoo! I've had a Janome Jem Gold for over 6 years and love it. In fact I'd love to replace it with a Platinum - lots more features than the Jem Gold. The Jem Gold has been a real work horse - goes everywhere I go. LOL

swooze said...

Wow! I can't wait to see the final quilt.

Jeanne said...

Those blocks for the mystery quilt look really great! I love how you have them laid out so neatly. I'm lucky to just get them sewn, stacked and photographed.

Khris said...

Well done. Way to go girl.
Hugs, Khris in Oz