Thursday, January 10, 2008

Step #4 finished

I finished step #4 of Bonnie's mystery quilt today, even though my son has been home sick from school. In between waiting on him hand and foot (and doesn't everyone love being waited on when feeling under the weather?!?) I really enjoyed sewing these cute little units.
Ruthie emailed me to help with my calculations on my previous posts about how many little squares we are sewing in the 9 patch blocks for the mystery quilt...it was even more than I had thought! I adjusted the numbers based on correct addition :)
And another fun happening was that Jeanne honoured my blog today...you can read what she wrote here.
That really made my day!

2 comments:

Mama Spark said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. That Jeanne is a sweetheart, isn't she!!

Tazzie said...

Gosh I'm loving those vibrant colours, I can't wait to see your quilt come together, wonderful!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)