Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day at Reichards

What a fun day today! I taught a beginner's fabric painting class last month at Reichards and today the students brought back their work and started to do some quilting. Here are some of their favorite paintings. Next month we will work on embellishing. This has been my favorite class to teach for a few years now, since I still really love fabric painting.
And while I was at Reichards I signed up for a new BOM called "Be Attitudes". I haven't done many BOM quilts, but I know that this will be the perfect gift for a special someone...whenever I can possibly get it finished! You can see a photo of the quilt here. It will also give me a chance to practise some of the fancy stitches on my Janome Jem Platinum sewing machine.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I love the fabric that they've done. They are going to have so much fun embellishing them.

The BOM looks great aswell

love and hugs xxx

Andrea said...

I love the BOM - great stuff. I've never actually done one. Do you think you will keep up ?