Saturday, April 20, 2013

Vitamin Q - Stat IM

Such a long, challenging week.
Not enough time for life sustaining essentials - quilting, blogging, and sleeping.
This is a shot of my computer screen...yep, I actually have 267 UNREAD emails!  And that does not include the emails that required a response yesterday (as in work related!) 
Photo from abyquilt.blogspot.ca
I know myself well enough to know that this is a "perfect storm" and must be rectified immediately with some "vitamin Q"...in hospital lingo,  I need the max dose stat IM!

So...today the agenda is:
1. blog DONE
2. quilt
3. sleep
Repeat as required!

5 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

LOL Love the little grump. :-) Hope you find lots of fun things to do today and get plenty of 'Q'!

Janet O. said...

Please DO NOT feel the need to reply to any of my comments that may be in that mix. Get some sleep!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Love that Grumpy cartoon. Had to show it to hubby. Hope your weekend turns 'sunshiny' instead.

AnnieO said...

Hope you succeeded in fulfilling the entire list! I had some Vitamin Q today too :)

Ellen said...

I hope your perfect storm has subsided and that you got to quilt and rest. Your grumpy cartoon is really cute!