Friday, August 30, 2013

Nabby's Dowry Block #7


Are you sewing along with the Pocket Patchwork  mini mystery?!? Did you know if you click on that link, there are two previous mini mysteries and patterns to see?!?
This is my version of block #7I'm hopping over to Pam's to see what the next step is for us to sew today!

But first...
I must clean out my machine. 
I didn't even think I was sewing often enough recently to generate much lint, but goodness me, just look at this shameful mess!




I hope to also sew up my red Palm Branch (aka Red Herring) block for the rainbow scrap challenge
I have all the pieces ready - just need the time and a clean machine!

6 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

I have a feeling that my machine is in the same state as yours! I love your scrappy projects! Those palm blocks are wonderful to showcase your stash!

Deb A said...

Mine needs a cleaning as well. Thanks for the Nabby's reminder. Just got mine done =).
Have a good weekend.

Janet O. said...

Can't wait to see this red block. They are always so cool looking!
Did the batik scraps arrive?

Lesley said...

Block seven looks great, and those reds are scrumptious!

Patti said...

I find that my machine will look like that when I finish one bobbin after cleaning - if I use a linty thread. Some cotton threads are so much more linty than others. I think I've given away all of my linty ones - I hope so!

Kate said...

It's amazing how fast the lint can accumulate. Block #7 looks great!