Monday, September 16, 2013

Design Wall Monday

This is what is on my design wall today - all my blocks for the Nabby's Dowry sew-along mystery over at Heartspun Quilts. There are 13 blocks, which is funny because I sewed the last four blocks on friday the 13th!
Now, what layout would use 13 blocks?? Maybe there are still more blocks to sew? I have no idea about the layout (which will be posted on friday) but I like this one. It would be a perfect size for a table topper on my dining room table. 
What a fun project this has been, with a little bit of sewing each week.
To see more design wall postings, hop over to Patchwork Times.

15 comments:

Deb A said...

Ohhh I love how you laid these out! I can't wait until Friday and see where this one is going. It has been so much fun.

Ellen said...

Your layout does look good..I love the fabrics you are using!

Bonnie said...

Yikes! How do you layout 13 blocks? I'll check back to find out.

Podunk Pretties said...

Yep that would look good on my dining room table also! Love it!

Carrie P. said...

what a neat design. i love the fabrics you used.

Aunt 'Reen said...

Beautiful blocks! I look forward to seeing how you lay them all out!

AnnieO said...

Lots of great movement in all those blocks, Kathy! Glad you've enjoyed it so much already :)

Janet O. said...

If we don't like the final layout, at least we know what we can do with them, right? : )
Looking great, Kathy!

Louisa said...

Love your block so far! 13 blocks -- my guess is on point, three rows of three, the matching four in between. You'd still need to make setting triangles, though.

Cheryl in Friendsville said...

Your blocks look great. I'll wait to see how you lay out 13 blocks.

Mary said...

I like that block int he center with the FG blocks radiating out. We might all be surprised Friday. Pam has got us on pins and needles here. LOL

Kindred Quilts said...

The blocks look wonderful... no matter the setting!

~Kris~ said...

Love this. I don't know how I missed out on this sew-a-long. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Raewyn said...

I've finished my last few blocks today but have yet to have a play with possible layouts - intriguing!!!

Kate said...

Love that layout!